[Dancer-users] Accessing template vars in layout

Olaf Alders olaf at wundersolutions.com
Fri May 14 22:44:30 CEST 2010

Hi All,

I'm totally new to Dancer, but I did manage to set up a Dancer app in no time at all last week, which is great.   My config.yml looks like this:

layout: "main"
logger: "file"
auto_page: 1
template: template_toolkit
engines:
    template_toolkit:
        start_tag: '[%'
        stop_tag: '%]'
        INTERPOLATE: 1

With this setup, I wasn't able to make TT variables which I set in the various templates available in the layout.  Am I missing something?  I did a fair amount of digging, but I couldn't figure it out.  Any tips are appreciated.

Thanks,

Olaf
--
Olaf Alders
olaf at wundersolutions.com

http://www.wundersolutions.com
http://twitter.com/wundercounter

866 503 2204 (Toll free - North America)
416 944 8306 (direct)