[Dancer-users] Questions for Perl Survey

damien krotkine dkrotkine at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 10:30:58 CET 2010

Maybe something about POE or other eventloop system, which have a collection
of net oriented wheels, components etc, which can be considered as web
frameworks

Also you can ask what type of web application it is : website or pure web
application, and which paradigm it uses (REST, SOAP, XML/RPC or traditional
url=action)
Ah and also, if that's for their job, or if it's for fun / community.

just my 2 euros.