[Dancer-users] activate cache based on memory usage

Maurice Mengel mauricemengel at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 20:20:15 CET 2010

Hi Naveed,

thanks for the response!

I was referring to my file cache that I am experimenting with. I have
an xml in SAX which in some circumstances is too big to transform it
in DOM. So I thought I write it on disk and serve it from there with
send_file. (I think that is a recommendation someone gave me in
September when I asked a similar questions... thanks again)

It seems that this can free up to 50% of the memory in my case.

Anyways, i figured out a solution for how to trigger the cache where I
don't need to know the memory. I just count the records that I am
processing.

Now, I am playing with send_file and notice that documentation is not
very explicit...

best
Maurice