[Dancer-users] Reverse-proxy deployments

Alex Kapranoff kapranoff at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 15:17:27 CET 2010

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 15:54, Flavio Poletti <polettix at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi sebastian,
>
>    good to know that the fault was on my side of the question, there's
> always space for learning something :-)
>
> Unfortunately I don't think that the Plack solution is going to work,
> according to the documentation it should mangle HTTP Headers but uri_for is
> geared to the generation of the Body.

uri_for() uses Dancer::Request::base() to determine scheme, host and port
from HTTP headers (actually %ENV). And Plack::Middleware::ReverseProxy will
set those environments vars to relevant values using common reverse proxy
HTTP headers like HTTP_X_FORWARDED_*. So it should work (or base() should be
fixed so that this mode works)