[Dancer-users] ajax method, what? why? how?

P Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 22:30:36 CEST 2010

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 3:22 PM, franck <franck at lumberjaph.net> wrote:
> Hi
> I think I've found the reason why it doesn't works.

Hi franck, I guess you need add a reason as to why this method is
needed. As I said, once it didn't work, I just used get, and that
worked well. As far as the server (Dancer) is concerned, an incoming
call is either a get/post/delete, etc. The ajax-ness of it is that it
has been initiated as an ajax requested, and that is a client side
issue. So, I use jQuery to make a call, and that call comes to the
server as a get request. So, why is the ajax method needed on the
server? What does it do that get can't or won't do?

--
Puneet Kishor http://www.punkish.org
Carbon Model http://carbonmodel.org