[Dancer-users] multiple layouts and login

P Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 05:00:37 CEST 2010

Hi,

Is it possible to use different layouts for different parts of the
application, perhaps, for different routes? Right now, it seems, only
one layout per application is possible via the layout setting in the
config file.

Also, I am looking for a tutorial (cookbook recipe, perhaps) on how to
create an authentication mechanism, one that would let me specify a
bunch of routes that should be available only after login, redirecting
the user to a login page.

Many thanks,

--
Puneet Kishor http://www.punkish.org