[Dancer-users] Problems loading an app

Juan J. Martínez reidrac at usebox.net
Sat Apr 24 22:15:05 CEST 2010

El sáb, 24-04-2010 a las 23:08 +0300, sawyer x escribió:
> [...]
>
> Could you show us some code?
> It would be very difficult in deciphering the problem without seeing
> any.
>
> I suspect you're not using a semicolon at the end of "get" or "put" or
> "any" statements.
> get "/some/path" {
> }; # <-- semicolon

That's not the problem.

I already showed you two examples. Let me try it again :)

Following code:

get '/' => sub {
	print "this is an error"

	print "whatever";
};

Has the same error report using "use" and "load_app" in app.pl.

Following code:

get '/' => sub {
	my $test = 'something';

	print "test" if $something =~ m/$x/;
};

Has different error reports using "use" and "load_app" in app.pl, and
the error reported with "load_app" it's too much terse to find the
problem, just:

unable to load application whatever at ../local/Dancer.pm line 155.

Regards,

Juanjo

--
jjm's home: http://www.usebox.net/jjm/