[wdvltalk-social] TGIF ~ + Extreme Rant

darwin at living-images.org darwin at living-images.org
Fri Nov 30 04:08:50 GMT 2007

Hi Michael,
Haven't caught them yet (Airborne) but I am making a concerted effort,
punishing pun intended, to get to see more music on the weekends. Really in
a cold sweat about singing tonight. The evil skank from the south-east will
be there. Maybe I will put in a no-show and leave my comeback to a time of
my choosing rather than theirs'. ooh and I have the dress and everything.
Did I mention I love Jeff Buckley? Oh and by the way re the rant, it is
relatively harmless but I just don't want it to remain on line for eternity
like our posts do. In fact I wonder if anyone would support me in suggesting
that our social posts had a life of only 1 month? cyberkate