[devtalk] What language?

Ross Clutterbuck ross.clutterbuck at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 15:45:29 BST 2012

Is it just me still grinding away? Well after my previous employer went out
of business I found myself behind the industry curve and spent 6 months
unemployed unable to move to a new company.

Freelancing on the side now trying to catch up so I'm still plugging away
with JavaScript, ActionScript and PHP, but forcing myself into jQuery, AS3
and a couple of PHP frameworks so I don't spend the rest of my days at this
betting company!

Ross

Sent from my HTC One S