[devtalk] Fw: [wdvltalk-social] timed content php [also to dev-talk]

joseph harris joseph-harris at topmail.co.uk
Fri Feb 26 01:15:57 GMT 2010

Christina,

You mean have I made it easy for myself? ;-) The answer to that is no!

And as ususal a simple operation has been jinxed! for some reason I cannot utilise the host's link to Wordpress and so getting the theme into place has been delayed. I  still haven't heard from the host engineers.

Anyway, here http://smilepoet.com/wordpress/ is what I plan to be the home page. On the right is the box, or set of tabbed boxes. I have renamed "about" to 'This Day' and it is on this box I want to put the event and other change of the day.

Posts would move into the archive, and I don't want that with these snippets.

Two further questions; how do I bring the wordpress index [home page] to be the site home page?.

And I want to put colour in - either in the name, or in the blog titles, maybe both. Where would I find the css [I assume].

Within my overall and some parts of detail thinking Typograph Theme works well. But it is too colourless and needs a lot of personalisation. Easier than some of the things I had expected  to have to do ;-).

Joseph

From: "Christina Lannen"