[devtalk] website scripts

David Precious davidp at preshweb.co.uk
Thu Feb 25 14:14:39 GMT 2010

On Monday 22 February 2010 02:15:34 PatrickG wrote:
> On 2/21/2010 8:42 PM, Violet Bliss Dietz wrote:
> > Hmmm, I'm only subscribed to the wdvltalk list.  I didn't know there was
> > a wdvltalk-social list.  How does one subscribe to that list?
>
> wdvltalk-social at wdvltalk-social.org.uk

> Both devtalk and wdvltalk-social have been fairly quite and low volume
> of late.  Not sure how many folks are on both, or if one is preferred
> over the other.

wdvltalk-social is rather smaller than devtalk (formerly wdvltalk) - you'll
reach more people here on devtalk.

The natural preference would be for on-topic web dev related questions to go
to the devtalk list, and general social chatter to go to the wdvltalk-social
list :)

You're definitely correct that both lists have been very, very quiet lately
though!

--
David Precious <davidp at preshweb.co.uk>
http://blog.preshweb.co.uk/    www.preshweb.co.uk/twitter

  "Programming is like sex. One mistake and you have to support
  it for the rest of your life". (Michael Sinz)