[devtalk] repeat not intended BIG emergency -wife'smachinelimping ; -)

Violet Bliss Dietz vbd at tzconsult.com
Tue Sep 22 20:59:41 BST 2009

Well, it's more than that but I bought an HP dv7-2180 with 2.0ghz Intel quad
core, 6 gigs RAM, 500 gb drive and an ATI Mobility Radeon 4650 card with 1
gb video RAM for $1150 USD at the end of August when my old laptop started
giving heat warnings and shutting down.

I'm still pleased with it.  And don't tell me if it was a bad deal - I want
to feel good about buying it for a little while longer.  ;)

Good luck with the new computer for your wife, Joseph.

Violet