[devtalk] repeat not intended BIG emergency - wife's machine limping ; -)

David Precious dave at preshweb.co.uk
Mon Sep 21 16:57:21 BST 2009

joseph harris wrote:
> I'm sorry about this, though I have no idea what happened. This is
> copy of the post that landed 36 hours ago, and shows that gap in
> headers. Please ignore the post.

Sorry, the delay is down to me.  You originally posted from an email
address which isn't subscribed to the list, so the mail was held for
moderation.  It looks like you then posted it again, from your address
which is subscribed.

I just approved the original post a little while ago, and added that
address to the list of addresses permitted to post to the list.

That's why it happened :)

Cheers

Dave P