[devtalk] ASP help

Robert Hoenig rhoenig at hoenigcomputers.com
Mon Oct 26 13:39:43 GMT 2009

The first thing I see is your setting the SSNum variable with Email but your
querying on strEmail?  The second thing would be remove the
rsCheckEmailH.BOF and just use rsCheckEmailH.EOF.  I think if you change to
populating strEmail instead of SSNum.

I've found this site very useful when doing ASP
http://www.asp101.com/samples/