[devtalk] site check please [oi dev talk and social list]

PatrickG devtalk at gandatech.com
Fri Oct 2 00:48:05 BST 2009

joseph harris wrote:
> I am getting round t o a long overdue improvement to my site. It is in shtml, SSI and some css.
>
> The idea is clean, fast and inviting.
>
> Would you have a look and tell me what you think? So far the changes are effective in only the main folder, but you comments will help to decide if the site looks good enough
> yet ;-).
>
> http://www.controlyourdebtcrisis.co.uk/

Joseph, I like the concept. Clean, clear and easy to navigate. ( my kind
of page :-)   )
Not sure if you are concerned about cross-browser compatibility, but it
looks very different between IE7 and FF3.5 (both on WinXP SP3)

I have posted screen shots to www.gandatech.com/devtalk/
<http://www.gandatech.com/devtalk/>

If I get the chance, I'll post a screen shot from IE8 for you as well.

As far as the over all design, I'd say go for it.

PatrickG