[devtalk] freelance writers and hot webdev topics

Linda Cole linda at lindabcole.com
Fri Mar 27 13:46:39 GMT 2009

I guess I was a little sketchy on detail. :)   I need an article a month
on a web development topic; a tutorial or how-to type article,
innovations or trends .  Articles need to be at least 1000 words long.
The topics I'm interested in at the moment are either CSS or 3D
modeling/graphics (although I may take that topic on myself).  I'd also
be interested in other hot topics related to web development.  If
there's some new technology that I'm unaware of, which is very possible
since I've not been involved in web development for years, I'd be
interested in articles on it as well.

Our writers guidelines can be found at
http://www.webreference.com/writers.html.

Thanks,