[devtalk] freelance writers and hot webdev topics

Linda Cole linda at lindabcole.com
Thu Mar 26 18:15:54 GMT 2009

Hi Everyone,

Do any of you do freelance writing?  I'm looking for a freelancer to do
a monthly column on webreference.com.  Judging from Google analytics, it
looks like our top topics are CSS, 3d modeling and javascript.   I
already have a javascript author, but would be interested in someone who
was up on the latest and greatest in CSS or 3d.

I've been out of web development for about six years, so I'd also be
interested in your opinions on what the hot topics and technology of the
times are.

Thanks!
Linda