[devtalk] download from Intrnet.com

joseph-harris Joseph-Harris at topmail.co.uk
Thu Jun 25 20:15:55 BST 2009

From: "Evelyn Lee Barney"

> I do - and was able to get the book following your link.
> It looks fine
> here.  Have you tried again?  I did save it, and THEN open
> it, if that
> makes a difference.
>
> Ev
>
> Conyers, Dwayne wrote:
>> I don't have an internet.com login so wasn't able to try
>> it...

Well, if it weren't that that is IE I'd be confused! I tried
again, gave the 'download file' OK, and met the same.

Tried Firefox - which I am sure I tried before - and smooth
as whistle came the result! So thanks for encouraging me to
have another go. And thanks Dwayne for giving a try.

Joseph Harris  -  Debt Control Man
author: Control Your Debt Crisis on Your Own Terms
blog: http://debtcontrolman.wordpress.com
http://www.controlyourdebtcrisis.co.uk
debt dictionary:
http://www.controlyourdebtcrisis.co.uk/debtwiki/