[devtalk] Adobe Air - is it safe?

joseph-harris Joseph-Harris at topmail.co.uk
Fri Aug 28 13:06:47 BST 2009

Thaks Dave.

I'd obviously not come across Air before. I've also now had a discussion with the application supplier, and that has given me as much trust as the digital world affords ;-).

The positive is that one adds only the applications one chooses. The Adobe site is very light on explanation of Air, and I learnt much more of the basics from search and from the supplier! He, incidentally, said much the same as you and Matt have.

Joseph

Joseph Harris  -  Debt Control Man
author: Control Your Debt Crisis on Your Own Terms
blog: http://debtcontrolman.wordpress.com
http://www.controlyourdebtcrisis.co.uk
debt dictionary: http://www.controlyourdebtcrisis.co.uk/debtwiki/

From: "David Precious"