[devtalk] Anti-Virus

Zachary Kent zachary.kent at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 14:45:15 BST 2009

I was going to mention Avast but I can't really speak to it compared to
other products.  I haven't tested it out extensively by throwing things at
it.  It doesn't seem to bog your system down like commercial products do.
It does require you to re-register periodically to keep using the free
version.

Zach