[devtalk] Linking MP3 to Flash Player on Web Site

Evelyn Lee Barney evbarney at comcast.net
Wed Apr 15 01:03:43 BST 2009

A number of months ago I made this page:
http://althea.cs.umass.edu/ckc/06listen.html

On it, there is a Flash MP3 player that plays an interview. I purchased
a license to use the flash player, (The instructions on the developer's
site aren't making sense either) and now would like to use it again.
However, I can't find where the player links to the mp3 (and yes, I am
blushing!) It works - though I need to stop it from looping.  It also
works just fine when I bring up the page in Dreamweaver on my PC.

Can any of you find the link code?

I'll be forever grateful!

Ev