[devtalk] table line deletions and diskspace

Chrome admin at chrome.me.uk
Wed Apr 1 14:00:55 BST 2009

Hi Joseph

To be honest I know nothing of this MediaWiki of which you speak but I
thought I'd have a hunt about... I don't know whether you are aware of it
but there is a forum dedicated to MW at http://mwusers.com/

You may already be aware of this and if you are I apologise for not bringing
something original to the party :)

Good luck with this!

Dan