[dancer-users] [Off Topic] Flask v Dancer

Zahir Lalani ZahirLalani at oliver.agency
Thu Apr 25 10:26:00 BST 2019

Not a direct Dancer question but more a comment

I am having to look for a python framework (the client does not feel perl has longevity!) and based on Dancer2's experience I have been looking for something similar and found Flask. Django seems to prescriptive and big. However, you only realise how damn good Dancer really is when you see how much there isn't in flask, despite it being one of the leading python frameworks.

Wish I could dance my way out of this.....