[dancer-users] How to bundle and use Plugin Specific views?

vijayvithal jahagirdar jahagirdar.vs at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 05:42:28 BST 2018

Hi,
I am creating function specific modules that can be used across multiple
applications. These modules has associated views/function/*.tt files.

When Installed from CPAN these files will reside in the system-Perl
folder...

My reading of the document indicates that Dancer2 searches for the view
files only in the $appdir/views.
1. How do I ensure that it also picks up the templates from the Perl
install path?
2. Is there a module on CPAN which solves this problem?
Regards
Vijay

--
https://www.facebook.com/vijayvithal.jahagirdar