[dancer-users] 2018 Dancer Advent Calendar

John Stoffel john at stoffel.org
Mon Oct 15 16:23:26 BST 2018

>>>>> "David" == David Precious <davidp at preshweb.co.uk> writes:

David> On Thu, 11 Oct 2018 16:31:59 -0400
David> "John Stoffel" <john at stoffel.org> wrote:

>> What I'd love to see if an example of CRUD with Authentication, in a
>> skeleton format so I can steal it for my own needs.

David> Dancer::Plugin::SimpleCRUD paired with Dancer::Plugin::Auth::Extensible
David> can do a scary amount of that for you conveniently.

Right, this would be an awesome article, with examples!

David> In fact, that could be an advent article I guess - "here's how
David> easy it can be to throw together a basic CRUD web interface".

"A basic secure CRUD interface with roles" would be what I want to
see.  Yes, it needs to be behind an SSL proxy for true security.

David> Assuming, of course, that you mean CRUD with a web interface, and not
David> as in a RESTful CRUD API.

The second article shows how to extend it to include this?  Hint hint
hint... *grin*