[dancer-users] Debugging sessions

Nikola Mitev nik at mitev.eu
Thu Nov 22 20:37:58 GMT 2018

Thank you for the suggestion, it makes a lot of sense for me as the app
does write to a database and the risk of data corruption is certainly
not worth the efficiency gains at the current load (which is very
unlikely to increase drastically).

I will definitely look into a single threaded server - whether it will
resolve the session issues we will wait and see :)

Nik