[dancer-users] Command line change password script (Was: Custom login page with Dancer2::Plugin::Auth::Extensible)

Nathan Bailey web at polynate.net
Tue May 16 07:42:18 BST 2017

Hi all,
 Separate but somewhat related to my previous questions - how can I make a
command line script to do a change password, using the DPAE infrastructure?

Presumably I will need to use Dancer2? Or can I dig directly into
DPAE's set_user_password()?

Dancer2::Plugin::Auth::Extensible::Provider::Database->new() wants a
'plugin', and Dancer2::Plugin::Auth::Extensible->new() wants an 'app'; I
could pass fake values in but I suspect that's going to break things. How
far up the tree do I need to go to be able to say "Use XXX", "XXX->new" and
"XXX...->set_user_password"?

thanks,
Nathan