[dancer-users] DPAE logging

Nathan Bailey web at polynate.net
Tue Jun 13 08:59:31 BST 2017

Brilliant, thanks Racke - now getting debug messages from DPAE :-)

If I set 'denied_page' I can use my custom denied page, but if I set
permission_denied_page_handler, nothing much seems to happen.
I can print the value of $weak_plugin->permission_denied_page_handler just
before the route is added (line #286) and the value is correctly the
subroutine from my MyApp.pm but it doesn't seem to get called, and nothing
in the log files seems to indicate where it's failing.

Any hints for further debugging would be appreciated.

cheers,
Nathan