[dancer-users] dancer cookie

Wanjuan Yang wy1 at sanger.ac.uk
Fri Jul 14 15:48:04 BST 2017

Hi,

Our application has two layers, the first layer does the authentication and set the user cookie in client browser.

In second layer, we need to get the information from user cookie and do the authorisation.

My question is how can I get the information from the user cookie which is set in first layer? Also how can I delete the cookie after user logout?

Many thanks,
Wendy