[dancer-users] Dancer2::Plugin::LogReport - basic setup

Nathan Bailey web at polynate.net
Wed Jan 4 07:26:40 GMT 2017

Hi all,
 I'm endeavouring to use Dancer2::Plugin::LogReport so that all our errors
go to one log file.

As I understand the documentation (POD in Dancer2::Plugin::LogReport), I
need to:
1. Add logging information to my yml
2. Add use Log::Report (); and use Dancer2::Plugin::LogReport mode => DEBUG;
to my main route handler module
3. use Log::Report; in my modules

Presumably, however, I need to tell the modules about my Log::Report
configuration. Does this mean I need a:
dispatcher 'FILE', 'log', mode => 'DEBUG', to => '/path/mylogfile.log';

in every method/subroutine? I assume not, but I can't see how the
non-Dancer2 modules are getting the config information since they are
ignorant of the .yml file.

thanks,
Nathan