[dancer-users] Upgrade issue (maybe)

Clive Eisen clive at hildebrand.co.uk
Tue Jan 3 20:00:56 GMT 2017

I am moving a working Dancer2 app from centos6 to 7

When running it I get

Class::XSAccessor: invalid instance method invocant: no hash ref supplied at /usr/local/share/perl5/Dancer2/Core/Role/Serializer.pm line 71.

I have narrowed it down to a single line - if I comment this out the app starts fine - albeit with the data from $file_string missing and therefore useless

$sql_config = from_yaml($file_string);

But why on earth is it failing at compile time?

Working on 6 - Dancer2 0.160003

Not working on 7 - Dancer2 0.204002

Downgraded 7 to  0.160003 - works

have I missed something that changed between versions of Dancer2?

TIA

—
Clive Eisen
GPG: 75056DD0