[dancer-users] Converting from Dancer2::Logger::Syslog to Dancer2::Logger::LogReport

Clive Eisen clive at hildebrand.co.uk
Sat Feb 4 12:32:33 GMT 2017

Hi

I’m sure I’m being extremely stupid here but I have tried to read the docs ;-)

using the former I get entries in syslog like

With the latter I get

I assume I need to tweak the log_format

I have tried this (only reference I could find to the format string is in Log4perl)

      LogReport:
        log_format: '%a%i%m in %F at %L'

But it continues to just display as before - not even with the ‘in’ or the ‘at’
as indeed does commenting it out - so I assume %a%i%m is a default

Are the log_format string options defined anywhere?

What have I missed?

TIA

config I am using

    logger: