[dancer-users] More questions about testing

Steve Dondley sdondley at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 22:55:49 GMT 2017

I'm trying to get up to speed on integrating tests into a simple plugin I
wrote.

I wrote a couple of tests that ensure my module injects the expected code
into a template. I believe this would be considered to be an "author's
test" and wouldn't need to run upon installation. Does that mean I should
create an "xt/" directory with my plugin distribution and put my tests in
there?

Regarding tests for installation, which I believe should go in the "t/"
directory, which tests should I write for that?