[dancer-users] Starman large file upload

Zahir Lalani ZahirLalani at oliver.agency
Thu Apr 13 15:39:44 BST 2017

Hi All

Hit a bit of a wall

We are using a standard jquery uploader connected to Dancer2 and that in general works great

We are testing uploading large files (600M) and having a lot of issues:

We see the file uploading to /tmp as expected. At the end of the upload, Starman has a lot of CPU and Mem usage and the defined upload route (our code) does not get hit for several minutes. It looks like Starman is loading this into memory and hitting swap issues

Apart from increasing memory - is there something specific we should be doing to resolve this?

Zahir Lalani
Head of Development & Architecture

[cid:96F784CA-E917-4CC1-A9A9-96CBDA2AF2BC]

151 Rosebery Avenue,
London, EC1R 4AB

m: +44 (0)7956 455168
t: +44 (0)203 142 3619