[dancer-users] DPAE and reset passwords (Dancer2::Plugin::Auth::Extensible)

Andrew Beverley andy at andybev.com
Wed Apr 5 08:01:08 BST 2017

On Wed, 5 Apr 2017 04:25:25 +1000 Nathan Bailey wrote:
> Oops. It was our previous login handler not recognising the auth that
> DPAE had done :P

No problem :)

> Would still like to know how to get the Log::Reporting working in
> Extensible.pm though?

Not sure why, as the plugin just calls the standard Dancer logging
routines in the same way the main app would. I've just tried it myself
(with both the LogReport plugin and the logger) and it works okay for
me.

I suspect the logging level is changing somewhere. Do you have an
example dancer app that I can look at please?

Andy