[dancer-users] DPAE and reset passwords (Dancer2::Plugin::Auth::Extensible)

Nathan Bailey web at polynate.net
Mon Apr 3 10:15:31 BST 2017

Yes, forcing that value on in Extensible.pm makes the page appear, but then
clicking the 'Reset password' button doesn't seem to do anything.

The "$app->log(...)" statements don't seem to be appearing anywhere, is
there a 'debug' mode I need to turn on or a config setting to direct the
logging to a file/Log::Report?
(that will make tracing through this a bit quicker!)

cheers,
Nathan