[dancer-users] Mig Dancer 1 to 2: set confdir does not work?

Warren Young wyml at etr-usa.com
Tue May 24 16:50:11 BST 2016

On May 24, 2016, at 7:50 AM, Jochen Schnuerle <js at betabox.de> wrote:

> But I don't unterstand.

I pointed you right at the code implementing the feature you’re trying to use.  It’s quite straightforward Perl.  If you don’t understand my prose description of what it does, you should certainly understand the Perl code.

> I just want to move my config.yml in the sub dir /etc.

The feature you’re trying to use doesn’t allow that.  You will either have to structure your project directory differently, or change Dancer to behave the way you prefer.