[dancer-users] how to change drop down list on different tabs

Wanjuan Yang wy1 at sanger.ac.uk
Wed Mar 23 16:40:02 GMT 2016

From: dancer-users <dancer-users-bounces at dancer.pm<mailto:dancer-users-bounces at dancer.pm>> on behalf of "John J. McDermott, CPLP" <jjm at jkintl.com<mailto:jjm at jkintl.com>>
Date: Tuesday, March 22, 2016 at 5:38 PM
To: "dancer-users at dancer.pm<mailto:dancer-users at dancer.pm>" <dancer-users at dancer.pm<mailto:dancer-users at dancer.pm>>
Subject: Re: [dancer-users] how to change drop down list on different tabs

Changing the drop down can be done most easily client-side. Therefore, I'd use jQuery to switch tabs and change the drop down.

--john

I am able to get the data needed, but how to use jQuery to update the drop down, I.e. The option element in the template?

It is a list, not a single value.

Can anybody give me a hint please?

Many thanks,
Wendy