[dancer-users] Dancer NGINX configutation

Richard Reina gatorreina at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 15:31:08 GMT 2016

Hi Dave,

You are correct. I am obioulsy mistaken. In my development (non production)
app which I run on a local machine (not digital ocean) I use plack via
plackup -p 5000 bin/app.psgi. However, going through my old notes I now
rememeber that I was not able to incorporate plack with my starman
configuration above. I tried and for reasons that I cannot remember was
unsuccessful and opted for:

    program      => '/usr/local/bin/starman',
    program_args => [ '--workers', '3',
'/home/starman/Almslete/bin/app.psgi' ],

Specifically, I believe that I originally tried something like:

   program      => 'plackup -E deployment -s Starman',
   plackup -E deployment -s Starman --workers=10 -p 5001 -a bin/app.psgi

Any advice on how I can move forward on incorporating plack so that I can
then incorporate Plack::Middleware::Static would of course be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks