[dancer-users] DancerCon 2016 Sponsorship

Sam Batschelet sbatschelet at mac.com
Thu Jun 30 11:11:09 BST 2016

Greetings Dancer Enthusiast,

We are closing in fast on the 2016 Perl Dancer Conference (DancerCon) held this year in Vienna, Austria September 20 - 22. Sponsoring DancerCon is an opportunity to present your company or association to an international audience of Perl, Dancer and DBIx:Class related developers and business owners.

We have a great cast of speakers ( https://www.perl.dance/speakers ) from the #dancer community this year including core developers Sawyer X, Stefan Hornburg (racke), Mickey Nasriachi (mickey), Jason Crome (chromosome) and Peter Mottram (SysPete).

2016 has already been a very exciting year for Dancer. This May, Dancer2 0.200000 brought us the long awaited updates to the Dancer2 plugin architecture.  A lot of the momentum for this release was the result of last years conference and the continued hard work of many.

If your company uses Dancer or is considering it in the future please take a moment and look over our sponsorship page for ideas. Alternatively contact us directly at 2016 at perl.dance and we can come up with a custom package for you.

Thank You,
Sam Batschelet

2016 Perl Dancer Conference
http://perl.dance | 2016 at perl.dance