[dancer-users] Dancer2 0.200000 is finally out!

Stefan Hornburg (Racke) racke at linuxia.de
Wed Jun 1 10:51:11 BST 2016

On 05/31/2016 10:22 PM, Sawyer X wrote:
> The long awaited new version of Dancer2 <https://metacpan.org/pod/Dancer2> is finally on its way to CPAN mirror near you!
>
> Why did it take so long, what's changed, and why the big bump in version?

It really took a while to get there - I remember when I tried to wrap my head around the plugin problem on
the ACT hackathon in Lyon back in 2014 :-).

I'm confident we found a good solution, otherwise GH issues are open 24/7.

<plug>Time to celebrate that at the Perl Dancer Conference (https://www.perl.dance), we need more
participants, speakers and sponsors!</plug>

Regards
	Racke

Please visit our 3rd Perl Dancer Conference 2016 in Vienna: https://www.perl.dance/.