[dancer-users] Dancer2 0.200000 is finally out!

David Precious davidp at preshweb.co.uk
Wed Jun 1 10:47:06 BST 2016

On Tue, 31 May 2016 22:22:03 +0200
Sawyer X <xsawyerx at gmail.com> wrote:

> The long awaited new version of Dancer2
> <https://metacpan.org/pod/Dancer2> is finally on its way to CPAN
> mirror near you!
[...]
> In short: A new plugin system, reworked from scratch, that is
> still (mostly) backwards compatible.

Absolutely fantastic work, well done all.  I wish I was able to say I
helped with it... hopefully I'll have some more time to hack on Dancer
(1 & 2!) soon, once my month-old daughter is a bit less of a handful,
and my wife has recovered from the birth, and I finish the mountains of
DIY on my to-do list!

I think it's especially awesome the work the team went to in reaching
out to help plugin authors with any changes required - kudos!