[dancer-users] Support for XML serialization in Dancer2

James E Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Sun Jul 10 15:53:37 BST 2016

On 07/10/2016 09:29 AM, Daniel Böhmer wrote:
> Hi James,
>
> I am one of the authors in the Stackoverflow question you linked.
>
> As I stated in my SO answer I just posted a simple draft of an
> XML module to get the OP started. I generally don't like XML
> that much and used the XML code from the Dancer1 plugin.

XML is not as fashionable as JSON is these days, but there's still a lot
of it around.  It seems to have been supported in Dancer 1.  And it
seems it would be almost trivially easy to support in Dancer 2.

> As my answer is a community answer you're free to change the
> XML module to something more favorable.

I think it's a tremendous starting point.  I'm just wondering why it
hasn't been implemented already.

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan