[dancer-users] Dancer2 0.166000 - 404 Behaviour Change

Sawyer X xsawyerx at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 16:55:32 GMT 2016

This was a pressed week on a personal level for me, so I apologize for
the late response to this. Luckily, the project has much more
responsible people than I involved in it and it was discovered,
analyzed, and fixed quickly. I was then kicked (thanks, Rusty and
Matt) to push a release ASAP.

We sincerely apologize for the mess this caused people, and appreciate
the help with informing us and others on the problem and the debugging
information on what's causing this. We appreciate it deeply. :)