[dancer-users] tt tags

Kadir Beyazlı kadirbeyazli at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 23:16:27 GMT 2016

Hi,

As I understand from this experience, "engines" parameters must be
defined only once at config.yml
For both "template toolkit" and "session", I had defined parameter
"engines" and last one overrided earlier ones
I think correct definition should be as follow

session: YAML
template: "template_toolkit"

engines:
  session:
    YAML:
      session_dir: /home/kadir/dancer-sessions
  template:
    template_toolkit:
      start_tag: '<%'
      end_tag:   '%>'