[dancer-users] New Dancer2 releases: 0.162000 ... 0.166000!

John Stoffel john at stoffel.org
Wed Jan 13 14:30:22 GMT 2016

Sawyer> What do you think should be our next major focus? Would you like to
Sawyer> help? Let us know!

I'd love to see expanded skeletons, or a way for Plugins to add
themselves into a skeleton so that you can more easily start
using/playing with an extension in the manner the Author of the plugin
expects it to be used.

Think of it as documentation by example, with test cases too ideally.

Now how to make this work when you have *lots* of plugins all stomping
all over each other, I don't know.  It's just a thought.