[dancer-users] Non-blocking stuff

Sawyer X xsawyerx at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 18:19:46 GMT 2016

Could you provide some sample code so I could play with it?

Also, how are you implementing the delayed server? What event loop are you
using? Are you trying to do fully non-blocking asynchronous or are you just
having a delayed response? There is a big difference.

The problem with delayed responses is that there are several options and in
between them you need to understand how they work, what they do, event
loop, the effect *on* your code, the effect *of* your code etc. That's why
it's a pretty advanced feature that is usually unnecessary and the usage of
it should probably be very well contained.