[dancer-users] Installing Dancer2 On Windows Operating System

Kadir Beyazlı kadirbeyazli at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 09:56:56 BST 2016

Hi Gabor,

I attached 3 files

1.png shows Dancer2 folder under Strawberry installlation folder. There are
3 Dancer2 folders. at each install attemp, it created 1 folder

2.png shows terminal screen when write  cpanm Dancer2

3.png shows terminal screen when I write dancer2 -a myapp

As seen from 3.png  it worked now :) I don't know what happened difference
:)