[dancer-users] Installing Dancer2 On Windows Operating System

Kadir Beyazlı kadirbeyazli at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 15:15:38 BST 2016

Hi All,

I tried to install Dancer2 on Windows (64 bit) but it failed.

I applied following steps

1-) Installed Strawperry Perl, because Perl was not installed at pc
2-) Installed cpanminus with command:  cpan App::cpanminus
3-) installed Dancer2 with command: cpanm Dancer2

At terminal, when I wirte follwing command

dancer2 -a myapp

dancer2 is not recognised ...

When I check following folder, I see that Dancer2 has been dpwnloaed

C://Strawberry/cpan....

If it is needed to add dancer2 to path, what is its path? I am linux user,
it was not needed add dancer2 to path when I installed Dancer2.

*Kadir Beyazlı*
*GSM : +90 535 821 50 00*