[dancer-users] Dancer2 / CentOS 5 => no object method "has_hook"

Jochen Schnuerle js at betabox.de
Thu Aug 4 07:09:08 BST 2016

Warren

All my perl libs installed with yum from different repositories. I try
to install perl-Moo version 2 - but at the moment I get more errors :)

Maybe I must find a new way to deploy the app or at least the modules I
need on CentOS 5.

I know cpanm and use it on my develop system. But my problem is, that I
cannot use this in my production environment (no internet connection -
rpm packages only). Also I read something about App::FatPacker, but in
my first try it does not work. Maybe this is my future.

Thank you for your reply.

Regards
     Jochen